ThisCityRocks – Episode #2 – Windows ’78

ThisCityRocks catches up with the guys from Windows ’78 at the Railway Club to chat about robots on Mars, isolation through technology, and being an independant artist in the internet age.

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “ThisCityRocks – Episode #2 – Windows ’78”

1. June 15, 2006 at 10:30 am #

awesome interview… actually makes me wanna check them out. they are total space cadets tho!

2. June 15, 2006 at 10:35 am #

This episode was even better than the last one. I am definitely going to have to pick up this band’s cd, now. My only question is why wasn’t Megan on camera asking the interview questions like the last episode? is it because she was in San Francisco at Vloggercon when you guys were taping? At any rate, great show.
    +joe

3. June 15, 2006 at 10:43 am #

Hey again, I thought you might want to know that I’m running a news post about this post over at MammothPress.com. Hopefully it will drive a handfull of extra hits your way.
    +joe

4. June 15, 2006 at 4:47 pm #

lookin good warwick!

5. June 16, 2006 at 10:13 am #

Thanks for the links and comments. Megan was, indeed, at Vloggercon over the week, thus the reason we didn’t have her doing the interview. She’ll be back for next week’s episode. Joe – what did you like more about this weeks episode?

6. June 16, 2006 at 10:53 am #

Just wanted everyone to know that Windows ’78 will be playing at the Lamplighter on Sunday night, and we’ll be giving away prizes at the end of the night. As an added incentive, the very excellent Portico will be on the bill.

7. June 16, 2006 at 12:11 pm #

Hey Warwick, what did I like more? One thing I felt was that the concert cinematography was more interesting in this episode. Overall it felt better put together, not that I would us the word “slick” but I think you get the idea. I’m not sure if you see it quite the same, but I saw some more confidence and creativity with the camera. It just felt more comfortable. Go figure.
    +joe

8. June 21, 2006 at 11:33 am #

Great work on this one. I finally sat down to watch it today and really enjoyed the interview. It’s great when you let the artist take the interview and roll with it. I’d like to have some of their music to play on my podcast. :p